Advanced accounting and enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions can unite your entire organization and unlock your business potential.
We can help you find and implement exactly the right cloud accounting technology for your business and industry needs.
NONPROFIT & ASSOCIATIONS
Tight budgets, member management, fundraising, donor, and grant management – the financial health of your non-profit organization depends on controlling many moving parts. Inefficient financial management wastes your time and resources.
We offer a variety of non-profit accounting software options for organizations who need to develop and maintain powerful ERP solutions that meet their needs and budget.
- Simplify your complex financial processes at a price you can afford
- Improve decision-making
- Improved planning with up-to-the-minute data
- Strategically align your entire organization
“We needed a business partner who was able to dive in, understand our issues and help us plan for the future.”
-Mt. Vernon, Chief Financial Officer
Improve project efficiencies with DCAA Compliant ERP
Our team specializes in delivering solutions that help government contractors more efficiently manage projects and financial accounting to meet DCAA requirements.
Guarantee federal compliance and commercial success
Our ERP solutions help Government Contractors comply with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) while allowing them to also work with commercial entities. This provides the opportunity to manage indirect cost pools, providing insight into profitability and allowing more attention to service deliverables. Unanet is built to manage your specific government contractor needs today as well as your company’s future growth needs.
Professional service companies are under pressure to allocate resources more effectively, increase client billing rates, and differentiate themselves through innovative service delivery.
- Get complete visibility into your financial and project accounting so you can maintain tighter control over costs and shorten billing cycle times.
- Improve resource utilization and optimization by better aligning people and skills to billable projects.
- Better document audit trails and policies to mitigate risk factors and adhere to industry best practices, client standards, and government regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Reduce the complexity of variable billing arrangements and ease the burden of collecting accounts which can have a dramatic impact on cash flow to improve Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).