Sage Intacct Release 3
Great ready for some great new features! Remember to reach out to the SSi Sage Intacct Team if you have any questions or need assistance in deploying these new features.
- Added functionality to Employee User – Approval policies can be created for quote, order and invoice. Now, Employee User can approve all three! This increases the value of the employee users and could dramatically improve your AP workflow.
- Improved Credit Processing – this new feature is straight from the community. Now you can automatically apply inline credits to the associated bill at the time of posting, saving you frusting time and effort. No more confusion in applying credits in the pay bills process, or in applying inline credtis to inter-entity transaction. Be sure to check this new process out.
- Project Accounting – Two new columns have been added on the Approve Timesheet page so you can view the total amount of billable and nonbillable hours for each timesheet. Additional controls for restricting timesheet entries equal to or after the project task.
- SalesForce Integration – if you are using SalesForce, Sage Intacct has extensive integration capabilities. Bi-directional sync is supported for custom field mappings on the Contract and Account records, managed lists for departments, project status, and many other objects. If you are using SalesForce, you should consider adding this API to your subscription, could save you endless hours of double entry and improve workflow between two mission critical applications.
- New Action User Interface – based on customer feedback, there are new enhancements. You can continue to switch back and forth between user interfaces until Intacct permanently switches over, expect this to happen by end of 2017.
Release Notes and training video for all new features is available from your Home Screen by clicking on home icon . Here you will find valuable information not only about this release but about other features.
Have you registered for Advantage 2017 yet?
This is Sage Intacct’s premier customer event; training, networking, training and opportunity to visit with the Sage Intacct Executive team make this a worthwhile event. Please join me, Jeff, Suzy, Lisa and Susan at Advantage, we look forward to seeing you there.
If your business is looking at moving to the cloud, I’d love to hear from you.