Gartner positions Microsoft as Leader for Business Intelligence and Analytics
Congratulations Microsoft for racking up their 11th consecutive year in a row as a leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms. It is exciting to see Microsoft for the third consecutive year positioned furthest to the right for completeness of vision within the Leaders quadrant.
Power BI has helped has helped several of our customer and hundreds of thousands of businesses globally by providing self-service analytics at scale: Some of the benefits of the platform include:
• High value: Users can start free with Power BI Desktop. Then choose to license users individually or extend business intelligence broadly with Power BI Premium—purchasing only what is needed. Power BI integrates with their existing tools, it’s instantly familiar and quick to transition.
• Comprehensive analytics solution: Comprehensive capabilities allow users to model, analyze, and author to deliver business insights. Organizations enjoy a flexible architecture that provides strong integration with Microsoft and 3rd party products and technologies for streamlined deployment.
• Centralized management: Deploy in minutes and distribute BI content with just a few clicks. Then take advantage of the agility of self-service analytics with IT governance from Power BI.
• Global scale: The BI solution can be deployed where they reside with a global presence. Power BI provides guaranteed reliability and performance from a trusted company.
• Security, governance, and compliance: Rely on a BI platform that helps comply with stringent industry standards and certifications, plus keep their data secure and control how it is accessed and used.
We would love to talk to you about how BI can help you transform your business.
Karen Riordan, Vice President