It is a great time to be a Washington sports fan. Our Washington Capitals are the Stanley Cup Champions, for the first time in the 44-year franchise history! As a native Washingtonian and a loyal DC sports fan, it has been so exciting to see our city come together and support our team. The reward is Washington fans get to celebrate the city’s first title in a major sports championship since 1992!
As we enjoy this new championship title, we also have another Washington team to celebrate. The Washington Nationals are tied for first place in the National League East, and continue to play impressive baseball. With the All-Star game being hosted at Nationals Park next month, the atmosphere will remain festive in the DC area for sports fans!
For the SSi Consulting team, it is also a great time to be a Microsoft partner. Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL both had new product releases in 2018. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available and there are new features in all three products to improve decision making for your business with advanced workflows and enhanced analytics.
Since it is the season for team events, SSi is teaming up with our Dynamics GP & Dynamics SL customers, Microsoft, partners, and guests for our Customer Summit this month on June 19th and June 20th. We want to share ideas, products, and tips on how these solutions can be a “win” for their businesses.
The Winning Strategy
SSi Consulting will share What’s New and Jeff Suwyn, Microsoft Dynamics Product Marketing Manager, will present the Microsoft vision and product roadmaps.
See the new starting lineup of the 2018 products:
• Microsoft Dynamics SL with Power Apps & Flow
• Microsoft Dynamics SL Web Apps
• Microsoft Dynamics SL and GP and Power BI dashboards
• Microsoft Dynamics GP updated user experience
• Microsoft Dynamics GP Doc Attach capabilities
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central all-in-one business management solution
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration with other Microsoft cloud services
Our team of partners will be sharing information on their products for:
• Document Management and Workflow
• Document Capture and Smart Forms
• Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reporting
• CertiCapture and Taxes
• Travel and Expense Management
• Security and Audit Solutions
• Electronic Purchasing and Payment Authorization
This conference is a wonderful networking opportunity. The SSi team always enjoys seeing our Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Dynamics GP customers, partners, and guests to share information about new product releases, complementary product offerings, and tips and tricks. If you are using Dynamics GP or SL, we would love for you to join us at this event.
Continental breakfast and lunch are included with your free admission. Save your seat today. I look forward to seeing our customers, guests, and partners for a fun filled day!
Michele Chesser, Customer Account Manager